Hello talented designers,
Matthew and I have selected you as finalists because we think we can continue to refine our vision for our logo with you. So far, no one has really provided what we are looking for. I will try to describe a little better what we want from the logo and some of our general ideas.
1. Mental illness (like depression and anxiety) is something we are worried about. Our website is working to try and make people feel more comfortable with their mental illness and to talk to other people about it.
2. Talking to other people about mental illness is scary and many people want to hear from people like them who have been through what they’ve been through.
3. Our new site lets people post videos about what they’ve been through with their mental illness so other people who are feeling the same things feel less alone.
We would like a logo that shows how our site is about caring for one another, sharing difficult and painful stories, providing hope, and creating a positive change. We see a few different ideas that can be used for the logo. We would like each designer to provide at least 1 logo for each of the 4 categories.
If you have any questions or do not understand any of our requests, please let us know and we will work with you.
Risa and Matthew
1. Light through a prism - maybe a gray light going through a prism to be multi-colored
2. Sunshine / Sunrise
3. Rain drops, tear drops, water ripples - maybe the “U” drops down a bit and makes the ripples
4 - Just a Simple Logo with a G and U