This designer did a great job, coming up with a new approach that was ideally suited to our design brief. This designer was also very friendly, accommodating and easy to work with.
Took what i wanted and Incorporated a very unique look i'm proud of
- Aneta Surkova
It has been wonderful working with Aneta. She is very patient, professional, and proficient. Very talented designer. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Aneta
Vera is extremely talented, and created a unique/ timeless logo for me. Vera's work is so good that i noticed a lot of the other designers were copying Vera's work. Vera was professional, great to work with, and immediate response times. Highly Recommend.
Loved Henry's creativity and professionalism throughout the logo design process.
Was very patient and worked with us and all of our detailed requests.
How Dhansen started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Altitude Family and Internal Medicine
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a primary care medical clinic. We have been a part of our community for nearly 15 years and want to UPDATE our logo. We want our new logo to blend both old and new concepts, be clean, and feel much softer and more nurturing than the current logo (see 4 suggestions below).
1. Please incorporate a similar MOUNTAIN aspect of former logo but with a softer feel.
2. Please add a graphical component (like a medical cross) to identify us as a MEDICAL CLINIC (family medicine, internal medicine).
3. Think of ways to add the idea of FAMILY to the graphic
3. Logo and font should both feel softer and more nurturing and very clean.
4. Colors should feel softer and more healing/nurturing (light blue or blue/gray (or maybe teal) and soft brown or burnt orange would be nice.