Danke für die schöne und harmonische Zusammenarbeit, das Ergebnis macht mich superglücklich :-) (hier fehlen Emojis!)
Vielleicht auch gerade deshalb, weil ich einerseits bekommen habe was ich wollte, und andererseits Ideen eingeflossen sind, auf die ich selbst nie gekommen wäre. So wie es sein soll. Kreativität ist ein Geschenk.
Klasse Reaktionszeit, und bereit, immer auch noch einmal neuen Input zu geben.
Great work and stayed on top of changes for me.
Very easy to work with and very willing to make edits as necessary. Very responsive too. Would highly recommend
Marter has been a pleasure to work with. Marter listened carefully to our brief, and was very patient and responsive in making many changes along the way - we could not be happier with the final result! We would definitely recommend Marter to anyone. The Victorian Refugee Health Network team.
- info Dxb
Linea99 did a great job with our project!
How Jouwcadeaukaart started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a marketplace for selling and buying unused giftcards. Currently located in the Netherlands but with plans to expand. Our company name translated from Dutch to English is Yourgiftcard (Jouw = your)(cadeaukaart = giftcard).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Text-based logo. Shapes can be added.
- Logo has to be horizontally orientated.
- Keywords: smart/intelligent, minimalistic, recognizable, unique.
- The logo has to be recognizable in small formats. Keep it simple.
- Calm colors.
- The logo has to be nice in white. We are going to use it in combination with a blue (#0090e3) background in some parts of the website.
- Examples of logos that we like and dislike are added.