Carlos-Kva designed a beautiful logo for me. I highly recommend him for the following reasons, he:
* interpreted my brief and implemented my changes accurately
* responded to my requests for changes quickly
* proactively came up with new, imaginative design ideas
* put huge effort in to make sure I was happy with every detail of my logo; nothing was too much trouble for him
* supplied me with all the different file formats I requested at the end of the contest
I will definitely be working with Carlos-Kva again.
- catherine Oc
Excellent design! It's as if she crawled in my head and read my mind. Except she knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. She was incredibly helpful and easy to work with during the process. I will continue to work with her as my business grows. If you want a truly unique and stand out design she's the designer for you. On a scale of 5 stars she's at least 10!
How hiffs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
the name of my business is HM home physiotherapy. H and M are my initials, so if you can (not imperative) incorporate a play on the H and M with the 'o' and 'e' looking different.
home physiotherapy for mainly elderly patients living at home. most correspondence is to doctors and other health professionals so I would like it to look professional/ corporate but also to show elements of home as well as movement.
please see attached picture of the ee in the clive peeters logo
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards