I have included a number of different logo's, which I have attached above to give you an idea of the different types of logos and elements that appeal to me. Some of the reasons why they appeal to me are:
- Clear, concise, professional
- Good use of colour
- Concepts are clearly conveyed
- Clever designs / symbols to represent the business idea
- Professional but still have an element of fun
- Unique elements
- The way the colours have been combined is appealing to the eye.
There are a number of concepts that I would like to portrait if possible:
1. Cycle - that learning is in a cyclic fashion and that one needs to progress through a number of stages - and then with the new information and knowledge they are able to take on these stages again from a new perspective.
2. Ignite - in a sense stirring up or igniting a passion/excitement/energy, to motivate the person to engage in the learning process.
3. Grow - as one receives new information, and engages in processes - they begin to grow
4. Transform - through the growth process, and the learning cycle, the person transforms and is able to see and take on the world from a new level of knowledge.
For me the colours are reflected as follows:
1. ignite - red/orange/yellow - like flames
2. grow - green - like plants/nature
3. Transform - blue - sky is the limit (or possibly purple - such as the colour associated with a phoenix rising from the ashes - transformation)