Deny was a real pleasure to work with. He worked extremely hard to incorporate any suggestions I had and sent numerous versions of designs for me to choose from. The final result was fantastic. I would highly recommend Deny.
We got an outstanding design and it was amazing to work with him.
This designer listen to your remarks and modify his work according to those! Great!
How Rleme started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
IN3 Aviation, Inc
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small import, export and trading company based on the US that specializes in the aviation industry (aircraft parts, instruments and avionics). We export mainly to Brazil. The company has 3 owners - hence the reason for the #3.
The target audience of our company are small to mid size business in the aviation industry, where there's a need to routinely maintain aircraft parts.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a modern logo that reflects exclusivity, cleanness, and at the same time portraits confidence.
Some practical requirements:
- open to ideas, don't be shy.
- The logo should be applicable to different subjects like clothing, paperwork, media, merchandize, websites, etc. - Because of the multiple purpose, it has to look good on black/dark backgrounds and white/light backgrounds. - It should be easily resizable, should be clear when quite small, as well as looking good on wallpapers. We are currently open to color ideas. We like the combination of (metallic) orange and silver or blue and (metallic) silver (that's going to be the base of our branding).
We were thinking about three style ideas:
- Luxury: high class, exclusivity (think about who owns an airplane) - Clean: a jet layout, jet icon? But we are open to anything.
- Modern: yes, modern. The letter font should say something about it and also the colors, the icon...
- Ideally, the logo *concept* can be a combination of icon, colors, and fonts used. A logo that works with both would be ideal.