Was wonderful to work with! I couldn't be happier with the final product.
Great work! Very happy with the results!
- Yours Truly Clothing
She definitely has an eye for design
Fresh, cooperative and communicative. Overall really enjoyed working with eerdeepee!
How robert Pi started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Imperial Roasters is a Artisanal Single Origin Specialty Coffee Roaster.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I would like to try an icon that I can put on a coffee bag.
- I'd prefer a coffee bean in the logo that would be iconic, something that would stand alone on it's own just as an image and be instantly recognizable
- Looking for a royal, high end styled, sophisticated logo. Let's try something like this.
- I want a visual and I want text. I would like balance of the logo and the text to be similar; make them similar sizes. So if I want to use them individually this can be done so.
-Look at the attached. I like how the first image is two images in one depending on the perspective. DO NOT COPY THIS LOGO. But I would like to try this double image idea. See what you can incorporate based on my above descriptions.
- The second logo is also a bull/fishhook in the logo. Duality of design: I'd like to try and get a logo that mixes two visual images in one!