- The design should be simple, sharp and easy to read in small graphics. For example, social network graphics are about 200px wide. The text should be easy to read at that width. No script or other overlapping elements that would be difficult to distinguish on a small graphic. Even in a large version, the customer should be able to quickly read the text without having to think or struggle to make out the letters.
Regarding complexity of the text font: Coca-Cola is too complex. Pepsi is nice and simple. That **does not** mean I'm looking for a clone of the Pepsi logo. I'm just pointing out that I'm leaning towards the readability of the Pepsi font VS. the Coca-Cola font.
- The text and graphic icon should be on a transparent background. Similar to the current text graphic on the website header.
- We require a short version of the logo in the form of initials for the company name as all capital letters: "KATG" That short version should carry the same look/feel as the full logo version.
- On the website, the logo will be used in the header. The website has 4 different header styles, depending on the page and device it's being viewed on. Attached are screen shots of the 4 different styles with and without the current text logo.
- The tagline "Free Comedy Talk Show" will mainly be visible on the "large" version which has the large photos to the left and right of the header. Other versions of the header will not include the tagline.
- There should be a unique graphic element to the logo that could stand on it's own without the company name. This graphic element could be incorporated into a text of the logo (meaning it's part of the name Keith and The Girl) or it could be an independent graphic. Either way, the graphic element should be able to represent the show on its own.
-- If the graphic element is separated from the text then it should be on the left or right of the text. It should not be above or below the text.