Great Work! Thank you for really concentrating on giving us different tailored options.
- AIM Offshoring
How Eric Hubbs started their logo design journey
This company has three major aspects to it:
1) Teaching people about how to use less energy in their houses and businesses
2) Helping them find the right companies, products, and services to impliment chage in their house or business which will help reduce their environmental impact
3) They help finance the improvements to a home or business, so you don't have to have all the money upfront.
You save money, and you save the environment!!!
Green For Good
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• Something to convey nature
• Some sort of influence in money savings
• Balance between money savings and environmental savings
• Maybe the idea of a money tree?
• Some sort of building- but one that does not limit the company to commercial or residential – DOES BOTH!
- Obviously it's got to have the color Green in it
- It has to be very versatile and able to be stitched into a polo shirt, or blown up and put on a t-shirt
- We want it very simple
- We would like some sort of building to be part of the design
- We want some sort of nature as part of the design- a leaf, a tree, a plant, something to show that by signing up to be part of our company, you care about the world around you
- We POSSIBLY want a hint of the money savings element in the logo- this may not be possible however
- Modern looking logo
- To hopefully have as many of the elements
- THe words Green for Good (Company name)
- No emphasis on the letter G- even though there are two of them, we don't want an extra big G or anything like that - the emphasis elements encompassed should be the nature, the building, and possibly the money saving
- Too much emphasis on the money element
- Too blocky and boring looking
- Too much going on