I was extremely pleased with the amount of knowledge and professionalism that JR brought to the table. I didn't realize that 99designs had pros working for them too!!! He was very quick to reply, honest and gave me pertinent ideas and feedback, and delivered a great design for me!!!!
How ccraft1 started their logo design journey
Logo needed for financial services company.
Retirement plans for educators and non profit organizations.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Company name: 403b Source
Financial company that primarily sets up, monitors, and services 403b retirement plans. These plans are solely for educators or non-profit orgs.
Things you should know:
target market is nearly 3/4 female
Avg income mid 40k to 50k
- Include logo or icon, along with name, that can represent the brand
- Intend for logo to be used on various promotional material (pens, boxes, envelopes etc.)
- Design should be sophisticated but approachable
- Feminine (on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being masculine and 10 feminine, I am looking for a 7)
- Artwork in a vector format, adobe illustrator or photoshop
Anything that is too cute or whimsical
Overly conservative (does not need to be your typical bank or broker logo)