The designer 'Snook' was wonderful to work with - my feedback was incorporated into designs quickly and cleverly and she was very flexible and generous with providing variations/file types of the final logo. And of course, her designs were wonderful. I highly recommend 'Snook.'
- Nauset Partners
How fayaz started their logo design journey
We need a logo design for our new company that is making applications on social networks by redefining the user experience.
We also need an application bar like a banner ad 728 * 60 that can have several of our game logos on it.
We are a recent winner of the FbFund so we are looking for a good design that captures what we do.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo design that will capture people's attention for our company. We produce social networking applications by redefining the user experience. We are trying to make games that will provide rich social experience and that will create a community. We are not necessarily focused on sports. We are a social gaming company.
We need an banner 728*60 that will display the logos of our different games. Each logo will be linked to an application to drive traffic.
We recently annouced as one of the winners of the Fbfund so the logo is an important aspect of the brand. You can read more about us at http://www.ibtgames.com You can also look at other companies that are making social applications to get a general idea of what we are trying to accomplish as well.
Feel free to ask questions!
- A logo that will capture attention
- Unique logo with web2.0 feel
- Logo that portrays what we are trying to do- creating fun and exciting games
- We want everyone to know Ibtgames
- An application bar 728*60 that will have different application logos on it.
- For the application bar please pick color that is friendly with a wide range of color schemes.
- Something that is not appealing
- Not too many colors
- Do not just focus the logo on sports