Exactly what I was looking for. Great understanding of the concept
JaksA is extremely talented and was wonderful to work with. He quickly made all revisions that I asked for and offered creative ideas to make the designs better.
My company is a startup retailer and is not focusing on one specific product. This made it more difficult for the designers, but JaksA came through with many inventive designs and concepts.
I strongly recommend JaksA.
Wow, we love our design soooo much! DayNews delivered exactly what we hoped we would achieve by going through this process - a logo design that is unique and creative, that reflected the core values of our business, and that we loved. Thankyou DayNews! We would have no hesitation in recommending DayNews as a designer, and will be sure to use his services again if the need arises. He was flexible, patient (we were very fussy!) and responded to all of our feedback. Thankyou!
- Melbourne ABI Speech
Scratch didn't follow the pack. He started from "scratch" and was always responsive!
Done excellent job
How rknight started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Moorabool Community Leadership Program
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Moorabool Community Leadership Program will develop the capacity of community group representatives, volunteers and general community members to be leaders within their local communities. It will seek to involve participants from a range of demographic groups. and will focus on developing leadership skills, promoting connection, inclusion and wellbeing. The Moorabool Community Leadership Program will have multiple objectives including:
• To be an inclusive program open to all social and demographic groups.
• To develop the capacity of individuals to become community mentors focussing on promoting connected local neighbourhoods and communities.
• To provide unique opportunities for self-reflection and development of leadership skills.
• To build capacity in strengths based approaches to community development providing opportunities to apply this knowledge by initiating small community projects aimed at increasing social inclusion, connectedness, health and wellbeing.
• Strengthen capability of participants to share information, develop connections, develop an understanding of shared activities, commonalities, objectives and goals across their groups during the program and continue to draw on these connections beyond the program.
Keywords to think about are: leadership, inclusion and connection.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Attached is a document that outlines the colours to be used. We have also provided the Council logo for your information. We would like the Moorabool Community Leadership Program logo to have a less corporate feel and to stand out alongside the Moorabool Shire logo. We have also attached a postcard that shows some additional colours which can be included in the MCLP logo to ensure that it stands out.