Mogeek is the absolute best designer that I have ever worked with. I am a very difficult and demanding client and expect only the very best. He exceeded my expectations in every way. By the time we were done, I felt guilty not paying him more. If you have the good fortune of being accepted as a client by this designer, you should run, not walk, as fast as you can toward his work!
How NextLevel started their logo design journey
Our company will be offering staffing/recruiting services. We will offer permanent, contract, and contract-to-hire services. We are targeting the Information Technology and Accounting/Finance areas.
We need a company logo to eventually place on letterhead, website and anything associated with the company.
We will be running a second contest for the CI package (biz cards, letter head, envelope, etc). We want this contest to strictly focus on the logo.
elevano Professional Resources and/or 'eleVano'. Read below for more info...
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a professional logo. The name of the company is elevano Professional Resources. We would like the word elevano either all lower case or 'eleVano'. We are not sure if we want to include the words "Professional Resources" yet. So we would love to see concepts with and without the words "Professional Resources".
The word Elevano is derived from the Italian language and means to elevate. elevano is what we want people to know us as. We are looking for a professional look.
- Simple, yet innovative and creative. not plain, but also not busy/confusing.
- 2-3 colors, max
- We are open to having the logo be font based or be logo + icon
- Not distracting but still gathers your attention. Sometimes less is more.
- Logo should be in vector format, such as Adobe Illustrator
- Leverage your creative minds to show us something we completely didn't think about. We know what we like when we see it...but we aren't artists. Such as maybe elevano looks better in all caps than we are envisioning in our minds...or something that your experience will add that makes our original thoughts better.