[Update] 1/25/11 6:08pm (Central Time, USA)
I'd like to reiterate that we want the following:
1) Logo design per attached files to remain the same, yet we want a more updated look.
2) Colors to be the same except perhaps look more richer.
3) Give the logos an embossed look, but no black lines/circles.
4) The swoops for PracticeHwy logo to not change.
5) The baby's hand in the eIVF logo to be changed slightly so that the arm is a little shorter and the middle finger and index finger to be positioned more naturally.
[Update] 1/24/12 5:14pm (Central Time, USA)
Font for PracticeHwy logo should be OPAL. Thanks
[Update] 1/24/12 2:20pm (Central Time, USA)
OK everyone..we appreciate the submissions thus far.
Here are some comments:
Let's keep the design for both as is. This includes the swoops design for the PracticeHwy logo.
Don't change the colors
We need the baby's hand to be updated.
We want the logos to have a more modern look, more pop. Give it some depth. Colors richer.
**I've added another file below for your review.
File name is "99 Designs.Logos.2012-01.psd"
[Update] 1/23/12 9:29pm (Central Time, USA)
For both logos attached, we're looking for a more MODERN look. The original design structure should remain the same except for the swoops for the PracticeHwy logo. The swoops can be manipulated as you see fit. Everything else should remain the same. Remember, we need the two logos (PracticeHwy logo and the eIVF logo) to be updated.
We need to refresh the Look and Feel of our marketing materials (letterhead, business cards, brochure, postcards). The eIVF and PracticeHwy logos need to be refreshed. eIVF has several portals (Patient Portal, Research Portal, Pharmacy Portal, etc) The eIVF logo for each portal has a different color, we'd like to keep the same unique color principle. We're open to any design.