How Internet-Dept started their logo design journey
Design a logo for an online doubleglazing company
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a logo and suitable font / grahichal representation of the company name designed.
The company is a doubleglazing company that has a unique proposition to selling windows, doors and conservatories online.
They don't use salesmen, and show the actual prices of the products online (sounds simple I know but for their industry it's incredible!).
We sell to the entire UK market and plan to grow into the leading online brand.
- Logo designed
- Suitable font / representation of doubleglazingontheweb (to be used with or without the logo)
- tagline: Speed Quality Price (removable)
- Must be high res - suitable for sides of vans / website / press ads / business cards
- Must be capable of changing to black and white (would suggest no more than 3 colours used)
- This is a modern (but not ultra modern) company - logo must reflect this
- Not too tacky
- Not too loud
- Not too worried about having D or G in the logo
- images of windwos / doors / conservatories used
- logos / colours to similar to main competetors (anglian / everest / safestyle / zenith