We enjoyed working with morryed. He responded to feedback in a timely manner and was easy to work with. More importantly, we got the design we were looking for.
- 20Six Enmotion
- Samantha Kei
Quick turnaround, easy to work with, definitely would recommend working with them!
Very quick to respond.
Great work. Very fast and good communication.
- Marie Curie
Excellent. Exactly what I asked for and very quickly. Marie is awesome!"
Kiano gave us an original design that stood out from the other (also very good) designs. He was also fast getting back to us with any questions/changes. Very happy with the work!
How 925dentist started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mint Dental Care
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General dental office targeting 20-50 year old audience in the tech industry. Want the logo to give feelings of openness, cleanliness and an airy, fresh environment. A minty feeling.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Brushed stainless steel
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clean/minimalist. Abstract. Professional.
Some ideas for designs.
- Nice, clean, modern fonts. Nothing too comical, cartoony, or frilly.
- Possibly "mint" in lowercase letters, followed by "dental care" in all caps.
- Possibly a logo with just "mint DENTAL CARE" in nice layout of font, letters, and colors. Green for "mint". Blue for "DENTAL". Silver/light gray for "CARE".
- Possibly a logo with only the words and no teeth or other designs. I would like to see some designs with and without teeth or mint leaves.
- Possibly a design where the letters are drawn in brushed stainless steel letters but the surrounds of the letters are in the colors as described above.
- Open to any other ideas that may look good.