I need a new logo for my company CreativeOfficeSpace.com
Style must be simple but recognizable, as it will be displayed on signboards, internet and print media. It must be simple enough to be recognizable at a distance (ie from the street). No more than three (3) or four (4) color combination are preferred (for example - a combination of white backdrop, different color shades/symbols, and different color text maybe). Your suggestions are sought (especially for color combinations). Please, we want the slogan subtle but also noticeable.
Creative Office Space
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My currentweb site is http://www.creativeofficespace.com/main.htm . This website is being junked and is being completelyredesigned. I need a cool logo that willgood on my cool new, trendy, and stylish website. We are styling this websitewith a magazine look and feel. I want it to look cool and modern and just up todate. I want the logo and design to include a little of these 3 components: Creativeoffice space, Style, and technology. I'll leave the creativity up to you as tohow you want to design it. I agree that the font and colors should be in linewith the site.
- customdesign, no clip art unless you plan to totally tweak it to make it awesome
- We'relooking for a stylish, clean web 2.0 logo with a good looking icon/illustrationto go with.
- Example ofthe type of spaces that will be on my site http://www.officesnapshots.com/
- Business related
- coolfonts. I am 28, not 64
- needs toappeal to people who want to work in creative environments and who are trendy.
- needs toappeal to business owners
- clean butwith clever detail...needs to be complete idea
- I want itto appeal to young and old
- I want itto look professional for my clients and corporate material
- Think aboutusing buildings and open spaces- please review the office snapshots link to getan idea of what creative office space is.
- I don't want clip art
- I don't want it to look tacky or cheesy