Jzulla: Awesome job. 99Design is a great idea too.
Great designer, easy to work with!
Jadda was very eager to find what we were seeking. Jadda listened to our feedback well and came up with a fantastic design to represent out product.
How laura m started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Verhey Consulting Group Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Verhey Consulting Group provides consulting services to mid-sized family operated private companies. The owner of the business takes on the role of "right hand man" to the business owner to develop strategy and take ownership of execution of projects across a number of areas including: good governance, leadership, human resources, people development, finance, operations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Words that represent the brand: fresh, organized, detail-oriented, focused, practical, grounded, lived experience.
- The brand should feel professional but not corporate so that it appeals to family businesses.
- May or may not include a logo mark.
- Much of the focus of the business is about taking a company that might have been around for years and helping them get to the next level so using fonts or visuals that "marry" the old and the new would be nice.
- Prefer clean fonts - not scripts
- Do not incorporate any images into the logo font itself. (ie. if it were a chair company, don't make the H look like a chair)