Small business consulting firm
Hi we need a logo designed for a small business consulting firm.
Attached are a couple of ideas we were playing with but looking for your original ideas! The idea should centre around the three layers to the business name:
etc. Consulting Partners
Expertise. Trust. Capability
The letters ‘e, t & c’ are abbreviation for Expertise, Trust and Capability. They also stand for the latin word ‘et cetera’. Etcetera is often abbreviated as etc. but the latin abbreviation ‘&c.’ is sometimes seen.
Logo for print (colour and b&w) in different sizes
Logo for web (colour and b&w) in different sizes
Formats for web in tiff, eps, jpg, gif
Templates: email signature, document, powerpoint, letter, business cards, thank you slip
MAC/PC and mobile friendly please
- How would you describe your services and/or products? - Management Consulting/Business Advisory
- What are the long term goals of your company? Provide business advice, strategic planning, consulting services to organisations. Provide Board Directorships. Provide interim executive support.
- Who are your main competitors? Big consulting firms, audit firms with consulting arms, independent consultants. (beware of PWC "Strategy &” logo when designing ours please)
- How are you different from your competitors? Deep industry knowledge / large network providing access to potential large scale clients and potential partners / strategic market identification. Small, agile, reputation for getting things done with minimum amount of fuss. Recent corporate executive experience so hands-on.
- What's the age range of your target customer based? Clients will largely be organisations - often financial services, e.g. banks, sometimes will be public sector.
* Project-related information
- What adjectives should best describe your logo? So logo needs to be professional, a little contemporary/ edgy but with gravitas.
- What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it? We are contemporary, no nonsense, professional, strong commercial acumen, reliable, not too conservative or stodgy.
- Ideas on fonts or colours? We like white, black, grey and red as clean colour palette but open to ideas! Base colours translate better across different media. RED is attention grabbing / swift acting. Black anchors the red. While the grey forms the basis for dealing with the unsexy but important (from financing perspective) bus model / fin control elements to running a business. Offsetting overhangs can imply off centre but structured creative thinking. while the equalness of the front and back overhangs implies control over the creative thinking.