Excellent design, really well thought through and professionally adapted from the brief. Worked with me to 'tweak' the details until we got what I was after. Excellent selection of options passed over for me to utalise.
- Ki Pandan Alas
My designer did amazing work and worked with me constantly to make sure i was satisfied with the designs.
We had over 360 designs to choose from and Egavolution designs stood out. Egavolution was quick to respond to every request. I can’t thank them enough.
How terriU started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Consulting & coaching business:
1. Group facilitation for purpose & value based business planning (target small-medium size financial & healthcare companies + digital/SAAS startup)
2. 1:1 individual career coaching (target passionate and ambitious corporate woman)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Please no pink. I'm interested in rich red or blue as an accent to a majority black/grey/neutral logo. I really like Japanese calligraphy prints for example.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please see my attachment for full brief. Summary below:
Virago means woman warrior, a woman of great stature, strength, & courage****
***If logo has a woman/warrior - it should be understated and implied rather than explicit. I shared my name's meaning to give you insight to me, but I need my logo to be very professional (work in old school industries like financial services). Thanks very much for your time & effort!
My tagline: Go Forth & Conquer
• Strong, bold, & clear
• Must work in a corporate setting, be professional, & create legitimacy in male dominated old school industries (banking, finance) - most important
• Must also be design forward an appealing for startups & VCs*
• Very simple, clean, strong, & memorable
• Idea: Female warrior (simple) but shouldn't be so explicitly female
• Idea: Stylized ‘V’
Black, grey, white with splash of bold color (either red or blue) to represent clarity & passion in the confusion
Images I like at the bottom of the attachment