It was very easy to work with Sudeshna Paul. He was very responsive to my MANY requests to change this and then that. And then change it again! He worked very hard and did a very nice professional job. I would definitely work with him again. This is not his doing but I wish there was a better way to convey a final tweak to designs once you pick a winner. I thought there would be one more round of changes available but it didn't work that way. Not S.Paul's fault.
- Karla Michelle
Karla put in a great deal of effort to design our logo. We greatly appreciated her time and dedication adjusting the logo until we found the perfect vision of our soon to be store. Thank you Karla.
- Art and Pixels
Very easy to work with and responsive to ideas.
Außergewöhnliche Design! Vielen Dank für das tolle Logo.
The design is exactly what we were looking for and Aplan was incredibly easy to work with. He was timely with responding to messages and updating the designs.
How 99d o started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Approved by Cats
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are ClassiCat, a lifestyle cat accessories brand selling the finest quality cat approved products. Our products are designed specifically for cats and are intended for cat owners who love to spoil their cat. We are selling primarily online with retail expansion planned in the future.
Demographics is 18 to 80, male or female 50/50, middle to upper middle class, based in USA and Europe.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Pinks: Intimacy, love, calm and nurture.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* The typography should be the largest element of the logo.
* The font used could be playful without being childish.
* The "feel" should be that you are buying something extra special.
* Convey feeling of "Pampering", "Luxury", "A Treat".
* Try to get the personality of a cat across - sweet, cute, relaxed, cheeky, sense of privilege and entitlement.
* Colors: We are open to suggestions for the best colors to hit the target message. Don't feel constrained by the suggestions made elsewhere on this site. Perhaps "cat fur shades"?