Great design and great communication. Thanks for being so easy to work with. We love our new branding
Your work was quick and I was satisfied with your quality of works. You have granted my demands and I'm really thankful of that!!
We are very satisfied with the work of the declared designer. He understood our expectations, made changes so that the logo meets our expectations.
Thank you so much for the work done it was perfect, very responsive and the communication was very good.
Excellent options, and very timely communication. Such a talented designer!
How steven989 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a online marketplace for skill-based pro bono projects. Non-profit organizations will put up projects they need done, and professionals with the right skills will apply and complete those projects. The scope of the projects can range from web development, to operations strategy, to fundraising strategy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The word Givingly has to be incorporated into the logo in full
- I'd like there to be some sort of symbol that represents it as well. The symbol can be anything (animal, plant, fictional things).
- A stylized goose could be pretty cool, and could refer to the jack and beanstalk story
- The word Givingly can be simple (think the "simple" logo I attached), or more stylized (think Instagram).
- There should not be to many colors (2-3 max)
- I'm envisioning a very flat design