Hey there cool designers from 99d,
The current code-name for our project is 'BMOD' which stands for Business Module. We would like to receive naming suggestions, for a cooler and friendlier name, since although we like BMOD very much, it seems to be a bit on the tech side.
As a company, we are trying to achieve these 3 definitory pillars
1. Simple --> We're all about offering a simple usuer experience for our customers, and allowing them to make a lot of complex computations seem simple
2. Tech oriented --> We are a tech company. Our solution is based on advanced, high performance and good looking software (Not circuits, software :D)
3. Startup/ Business friendly --> In our first phase, we're targeting startups. A startup is a newly started company, that revolved around an entrepreneurial ida, who has need of a business plan. We 'empower' them to create a business plan, so they can forecast revenue streams and test feasibility.
Since we're not Apple (yet), and we can't afford having an apple logo for representing a software company, we need something that can be easily memorable, and can 'introduce' customers to our world. We do accept 'Apple' style branding attempts, but they have to be really good (and obviously can't be named BMOD)
Also, we really really really .... really^n like logos that are intelligent and that have a 'trick'
Another 'trick' design is what I've uploaded as logo_proposal_concept.jpg
It was made for a wine brand that is rooted in tradition and church stuff :D
When you look at the logo, it displays a 'bell' created from a bunch of grapes. When you turn it around, it displays the same bunch of grapes, in a glass. We like this kind of stuff!
We would kindly ask our design gods to:
- Come up with an awesome name (or make BMOD cool)
- Come up with a logo
- Come up with an awesome color scheme + mockup illustrations
- Try something smart that tells a story
Final round is all about illustrations, so mockups are ++
Let the creative games begin :D