Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
With a background in pharmaceutical management, I've taken the leap to start my own business - initially offering strategy/product consulting to pharmaceutical companies and healthcare startups but looking to build a more scalable business leveraging IT/mobile to help patients better manage chronic conditions (e.g. diabetes). The core values that I aim to deliver to clients (through consulting or through a product/service) will be: 1. innovation - daring to think outside the box and offer new solutions to existing problems, 2. experience - clients should expect a superior experience working with my business - positive, constructive, rewarding and enjoyable. I won't have a tagline for the logo but if I did, it would be Experience Xperio.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I would like the company name to be in lower case, i.e. xperio health
- I would prefer the focus to be on xperio, maybe even just the x
- possibly have 'health' below 'xperio' and starting under the 'o'
- I like simple modern, professional yet 'techie' fonts with wider spacing between the letters (see the Weeroc logo I attached)
- I'm unsure as to whether I would like an abstract picture on the logo - you might come up with someone cool I've not thought about! If you do, I'd like it simple, uncluttered and subtle (see the Lumi attached Lumi logo example)