We promote events in Las Vegas including concerts & special events. We mainly cater to the hip hop crowd but also manage social media marketing activities for prominent casinos in Las Vegas.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a logo that goes beyond the simple lettering of DE. Our current logo simply has the letters DEM (from when we were Direct Entertainment Marketing). I want the logo to incorporate an image as well. Whether that image is a monkey or a microphone, I am not sure and will leave that up to the designers,
Everyone on this site seems to reference the Nike Swoosh, and so I will refrain from that, but I would like the logo to represent cutting edge hip hop events and have staying power. Ideally, I do not want to look at the logo in 18 months and be sick of it.
Since I cannot be incredibly exact in my description, I will be on here everyday making adjustments and offering criticism and praise.
- I like Marc Ecko's Cut & Sew logo and Public Enemy's logo
- I am looking for something edgy that fits in Nightlife community of Las Vegas
- A logo appealing to all races and genders but possibly discriminatory to the younger folks (under 35)
- Nothing cheesy - no Fresh Prince of Belair-type logos
- Nothing plain and simple - don't just give me two letters of a specific font