Coffee for a cause, is a coffee house within a new and modern hospital. We’re looking for a simple, minimalistic yet clever design. The logo needs to translate well into single color. The logo will go on a storefront signage as well as projecting signage, so please explore both horizontal and vertical ratios. Exploring a unique and creative hardware execution for storefront and projecting signage is also encouraged. We’re open to colors, but please keep number of colors to a minimum. FYI, the signage will be surrounded by white/light-colored space.
You must incorporate:
- Name: Coffee
- Tagline: for a cause
- Brand: by Beacon House (font: Calisch Script Pro)(this can be subtle and small)
- Icon: heart (this is a part of the Beacon House brand and must be incorporated somehow)
This logo will be a part of 3 logos we will need.
1.) Coffee / for a cause / by Beacon House (This Contest)
2.) Gift Well / by Beacon House
3.) Wig Salon / by Beacon House
Although these are 3 logos, they'll be a part of the same family. These are for 3 stores within a single hospital. These will need to have a cohesive look to them. We will HIRE the WINNER of this contest(Coffee), for the remainder of the two other logos. So even though this is a contest for "Coffee", please keep the other two logos in mind when designing.
We’re looking forward to your creative solutions. Thank you for your participation!
Thank you for your entries.
- Please refrain from using medical crosses in the logo.
- Rather than elaborating on the "Heart" icon, please simply include a simple heart icon to the design. Please keep in mind that this Heart needs to be incorporated into the two other logos mentioned above.
- We're looking for more of a TYPOGRAPHIC LOGO. Something that looks great on a signage.
Please try to stay away from cursive/hand fonts. We're looking for simple, clean designs. Nothing grungy or busy. Also, you don't necessarily have to incorporate a mug or coffee bean into every design. Please try to stay away from clichés.