very nice work, good Icon for use on shirts and cards.
We enjoyed the process and working with Obstacus. He was very communicative and responsive to our requests. We would highly recommend him.
How alexia_argyrakis 4 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
CHU Bruxelles – UZC Brussel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CHU Brussels is a "consortium" composed by 4 hospitals in Brussels,
which is organized around a common strategy about hospital care and
• The medical side will put forward the multidisciplinary care of
• The Academic side will promote and develop the academic nature of
each institution as well as their participation in clinical trials and
important research projects.
The consortium objectives are:
• Strengthen the academic bound between ULB and the IRIS network;
• Position hospitals as referral centers in Belgium, but also
internationally. (Bordet: oncology referral center, ULB-IJB: Cancer
center, HUDERF: pediatric referral center);
• Reinforce academic and social missions of hospitals;
• Increasing our attractiveness (both nationally and
internationally) to face the new Brussels hospital landscape.
Audiences: the general public - The medical world
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The connection with Brussels University (ULB/VUB) and “managed” by IRIS network
The discreet symbol that is recognized by all the networks connected to the ULB and secular organizations is the triangle (pointing up). You have to show it subtly.