We were very impressed with Natalia's design and understanding of our requirements. She was incredibly helpful in making suggestions and changes.
- Leanne - Paul
This design met the brief very well and conveyed the modern look we were seeking. The designer provided a number of variations to help us to decide on the final logo and responded quickly to requests for amendments.
Elrich, thank you for all your hard work.
How sterlingrmorris started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Cache Children's Choir
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cache Children's Choir is a not-for-profit childrens choir. Here's its mission statement:
Cache Children’s Choir is a nonprofit organization
that strives to:
• Prepare children for a lifetime of singing by providing quality music training
• Develop the talent and self-esteem of children through guided
• Share music and information with the public to develop an
• Foster the creation of new works for children’s voices
• Support music education in the public schools
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards