1. I want a uncomplicated logo that is more intelligently designed than flashy. 1-3 colors max. This logo will have to be scale-able from Web, to banners, to business cards. No gradients.
2. I'd prefer combination marks, or something that the name and the logo can be separated if need be. I find usage of negative space very pleasing.
3. Color schemes, I'm thinking Blues/greens. But I'm open to anything (i do have an affinity for high contrast, but that might not be particularly "healthcare"). No purple or pink for sure.
4. I don't like wispy people. Nor do I like bubble spines (search chiropractic logo in google and you'll know what I mean).
5. Additionally, the logo can contain "LFC" within in, but not required.
6. When presenting the logo, please do not add any 3D effects, viewing from and angle, etc. Just straight on w/ no embellishments.