How manar.tarabichi started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
EWL ....East West Licensing
What’s your company slogan?
East West Licensing
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
EAST WEST LICENSING (EWL) is a licensing company in the Middle East. Works as an agent for brand licensing and TV programs.
• EWL require a rebranding exercise that seeks to establish an appropriate brand identity, which can be disseminated across all stationery and marketing material B2B target market.
• The logo should communicate the new brand identity
• Encourages visitors to interact with the website and contact EWL
• Should reflect East West Licensing’s KPIs – Knowledge, Passion and Integrity
• Should be sophisticated and professional yet approachable
• Should look neat and structured
• We need color like hot pink or blue adds a touch of fun and approachability, we need to highlight our sense of personality that we are serious but do everything with a good positive and lighthearted attitude.
• Tone of voice - International / Local / Personable / Approachable / Professional / Trustworthy / Grounded / Experienced / Knowledgeable / Fun / Humor
• International – we do not and should not align ourselves specifically with MENA as we work with brands globally, we should be none location specific, non time specific, and neutral wherever possible
• We also need to be locally conscious: no symbols or religious nods, be sensitive to locally sensitive’s and cultures
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards