What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Beanstalkis a new web design company which provides high quality customisabletemplates using a fully featured CMS. Our target market are small tomedium sized businesses.
We aim to help our customers grow their business online, hence beanstalk business. Some sort ofvisual element such as a vine, plant or seedling should representthis. We want something that is modern, professional and fresh.
- Beanstalk will be primarily typographic with a tagline "your business online", so the whole logo will read Beanstalk your business online.
- Beanstalk typographic should include some sort of visual element. The type could be sprouting/growing a vine.
- Beanstalk typographic + image should be able to be used with or without the tagline (your business online).
- Beanstalk typographic must belegible and the visual element should complement rather than detractfrom the typographic. We are open to a 3 dimensional treatment of thevine.
- We would prefer an illustration of the visual element rather than stock photo/image
- Winning design will need to some have colour options ie how it will look on different colour backgrounds/reversals.
- Needsto be professional typographic so no comic or fairytale fonts. Thevisual element (vine, plant) will complement the professional crispfont.
- No stock photography beanstalk/vines/plants please, we prefer illustration