How fathomdigital started their logo design journey
Design a logo for "AudioPoint", a new company that sells high-tech audio installations for stores and events. Logo should include up to 3 colours/tones and reduce/monochrome well. I've provided examples of what we like.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
AudioPoint is a high-tech, new-media company run by web strategy and marketing guys. We wanted to sell a product, and now we have one. We sell high-end audio/visual technology for boutique stores. We need a brand!
Our flagship product is "directed audio beam generators" which "point" sound in a specific area, making them great for stores and galleries. Think of it as a "sound spotlight" projecting to an area of 1m squared.
Deliverable 1: 4-colour Logo (winner will need to deliver EPS)
- Anything from the "Jott" logo upwards on this page is a good reference of the quality and style: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/200…ive-logos/
- We are web 2.0 workers, so we appreciated the style of common web 2.0 logos (think: 37signals, 9rules) that use clean vector lines.
- The logo will be used on printed collateral (cards, brochures) plus our website
- Non-standard clean, sans or tech font (i.e. no helvetica or VAG rounded please, I could do that myself). Find something we haven't seen before :)
- Icon plus wordmark would be good, otherwise a logotype integrating design and font