How Dietrich Logan started their logo design journey
Architectural firm that specializes in the custom design and construction of high-end residential projects. Majority of clients spend between $1million to $10million on the construction of their homes. Each project is handled with a custom design team of architects, engineers, and contractors to meet the clients specific needs in quality and budget. Logo should embrace the merge of historic traditional style architecture with modern influences and environmental consciousness.
LOGAN DESIGN GROUP
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Logo should embrace the merge of historic traditional style architecture with modern influences and environmental consciousness. The colors and image created should be appealing to the young client as well as an older client. This logo should be versatile as an acronym (LDG). The clients spend a lot of money for custom services and usually the first image of the firm is on a yard sign at a project in progress or a business card passed on by an associate. The image has got to be compatible with the services provided, value of residence received, and cost of the custom process.
- Item 1...design must be iconic or have the ability to stand alone as an acronym (LDG) but have a clarity level to be written out as LOGAN DESIGN GROUP
- the color scheme should express an earthtone palette.
- I am open to letterning style and/or accents
- Item 1...I am open to the letters reading all caps or just the first letters being capitalized
- I don't want any columns or typical iconic features pasted on most traditional style architect images