Hi there, we are SeeHow. SeeHow is the first social network connecting consumers and food manufacturers. Manufacturers make their supply chain more transparent and visual with frequent picture & video uploads. Consumers scan the product to SeeHow it was made and connect with fellow consumers (message, share info) and manufacturers (like, follow, visit farms, etc). Please refer to our website http://www.seehowconnection.com.
For the logo: please do not relate it to food, as we intend to expand into non-food sectors later on.
Target audience: millennials (18-40 years) and Generation Z (teenagers), both women and men.
Here is a list of emotions that our logo should convey:
- transparency and trust, i.e. "SeeHow" = see behind the packaging, learn about where your product is coming from and what story stands behind it.
- Greetings from the field, i.e. imagine you have a Yoghurt in hand and you feel that it comes from a good place, where nice people work and where nature is intact. That place is not sophisticated, but real, authentic, hands-on, truthful.
- Cool and simplistic, i.e. don’t make it too corporate. It should attract consumers, not businesses. Very important: don’t make it “green”. It should be simplistic and real, but not alternative and green.
Here are further guidelines:
- Please review the attached sample logos and the comments to each of them. We describe what we like and what we don’t like about it. It does not have to be an eye or a fingerprint! We are open! Just not food-related (as explained below).
- Colours: up to you!
- Please do NOT relate it to food. We plan to expand to other sectors.
- Serif or sans serif, as you like
- If you play with upper- and lowercase: SeeHow (capital S and capital H), but you can do however you want
- Please do NOT hesitate to shoot us a message for any kind of question. We react fast. Our goal is to have a logo we love. If we can help you achieve this, we are more than happy to do so. Mariella.email@example.com