Please completely ignore my existing logo and website as a reference; I will be completely rebranding everything.
- We definitely like blue. So far, the Polestar (attached image) and Tron shades of blue have been looking really nice.
Things to avoid:
- Fad or common logo styles
- Rainbow colors
- Fad or common fonts
- Political-looking designs
- Use of the letter "E" unless it is extremely unique/abstract and doesn't look like a normal font
- Copying or doing a similar style to other designers we've rated high. You'll get immediately eliminated.
Things to get you high ratings:
- Produce a logo design that is at least as good as the preferred logo samples or the attached logos we like.
Styles we like:
- Retro with a modern flare
- Abstract, but conveys a message
- Literal, but with depth
- Shows movement
- Unique interpretations of the name "emagen"
- Really thought out designs, something we couldn't do ourselves.
- Well-balanced symbol and text
- Identifiable and still looks good at small scales
- Prints well on multiple background colors (logo can be boxed)
- If not a simple abstract symbol, then it should have some depth or shading, perhaps even 3D.
Attached are some logos we found while doing an internet search that we find interesting.
Here's some concepts and words you can use for inspiration that we think represents us:
- Escher style morphing