Great work. Enjoyed working with you and your creative ideas in relation to my vision.
This designer seemed to read and understand the brief very well. She was flexible in making slight edits to reach the desired outcome. Very responsive and easy to work with.
How Nancywilliamswriting started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Grand Piano Passion™
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The online magazine Grand Piano Passion™ is an oasis for pianists, lovers of classical piano music, musicians with hearing loss, and all seekers of their passion. Our online magazine offers features, essays, commentaries, and interviews, fusing them with original videos and artwork to explore music and self-fulfillment. Our community embraces adult pianists aged 16 and up, from beginners to performers, from all over the world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Other color requirements
UPDATED: Most important use of logo will be in upper left hand corner of website header. Colors at your disposal: Teal green in top bar - 29737c; Gold in drop down menu #c49b05 Dark green used for placeholder logo 08333a; Other colors you might want to use for accent: Black green used for What’s New frame #232e34; Blue used for article titles 285d7f; Bright blue used for highlighting #52c0d4
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. I would like a logo that combines three ideas: hearing, piano music, and following your passion. The designs that I like so far have combined an ear with the sweep of a grand piano's SHAPE and also notes and musical notations...but I'm very open to different designs too.
2. I would like for the logo to exude the following emotions: tranquility and yet also a deep fire of purpose.
3. The word Passion should be larger (and perhaps also have a different color or font type) than the words Grand Piano.
4. I'd prefer that the fonts not be too much like cursive or scrolls
5. I'd like something universal because my readers are from all over the world.
6. I don't want any depictions of grand pianos. The competition has already done a lot of that.
7. Please visit the website at http://www.grandpianopassion.com. Your logo will go in the upper left hand corner of the website header--there's a placeholder logo there now.