Document of content details can be dowloaded here:
Veniti Landing Page Content Details
Content above the fold:
● Veniti logo on the top left white background or logo overlay on darker background.
● Maybe use tagline “Dedicated to providing innovative technology for the treatment of venous disease”
● Right: Connect with a physician: Call +020 3695 8279
Design example: https://www.buylandingpagedesign.co…-lp18/1449
• You can experience lasting relief from your chronic leg pain and swelling.
● Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a potentially life threatening condition that is common among adults over the age of 40
○ Get educated about your condition
○ Learn about your treatment options
○ Take your life and your health back into your own hands
CTA #1: Form on left hand side of screen.
○ Start your path to a better life today
■ Download our e-guide to living with and overcoming DVT
○ First name
○ Last name
■ Receive a call from a trained clinician to talk about your options
○ Best time to call
○ Email* (Enter your email address | Request e-guide)
● Incentive: e-guide download*
○ [Request e-guide]
● Privacy statement
○ Personal information is only used to aid us in serving you better.
○ We will never share your information with third parties.
Below the fold:
Section 1 - Messaging
“Do you suffer from chronic and painful swelling in your legs and around your ankles? This pain is common among adults over the age of 40 and may be a sign of a more serious condition. Deep Vein Thrombosis, also known as DVT is the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) within a deep vein in the legs. While varicose veins and ulcers around the ankles may indicate DVT, often times there is no visible signs of a clot.
DVT can lead to a pulmonary embolism if left untreated, a potentially life-threatening condition. A pulmonary embolism is caused by a clot in the leg becoming detached and traveling to the lungs.
Treatments are available that can reduce the risks of DVT. Through modern medical procedures you can experience lasting relief from your chronic leg pain and swelling. Once treated, healing of unsightly swelling, discolored veins, and ulcers is common. Most importantly, you have peace of mind knowing that your DVT has been addressed and that you have reduced the risk of dangerous complications.”
Section 2 - About the VENITI VICI venous stent system
The VENITI VICI venous stent system is a tiny wire mesh that is placed inside a collapsed vein to provide the additional support needed for optimum blood flow.
The stent is placed through a minimally-invasive procedure that is generally under 2 hours, and offers lasting relief from the symptoms and dangers of DVT.
What are the benefits of venous stenting?
The procedure can be performed with low risk to the patient, long-term high patency (open) rate, and low rate of re-stenosis (blockage) of the stent.
Long term (5 year) studies have shown that venous stenting alone is successful in alleviating symptoms in 57%-79% of patients.
Benefits from stenting :
● Reduction in pain and swelling
● Healing of ulcers and reduction in the chance of reoccurrence
● Improvement in daily life activities
Footnote***  1Neglén P, Hollis KC, Olivier J, Raju S. Stenting of the venous outflow in
chronic venous disease: long-term stent-related outcome, clinical, and hemodynamic result. J Vasc Surg. 2007;46(5):979-990
Section 3 - Testimonials
Still need content. Please design this section with placeholders and filler text. One patient testimonial. One doctor testimonial.
Section 4 - CTA #2: Form centered in last section before the footer.
● You can find relief for your pain and take your health back into your own hands
● [Phone number]
● [Best time to call]
● Form submit button [Receive a call from a trained clinician]
Section 5 - Credibility
***Displays credibility of the following sources
● © 2015 VENITI, Inc. All rights reserved.
● VENITI, Inc. | 1610 Des Peres Road | Suite 385 | St. Louis, MO 63131 | (314) 200-0255
● Disclaimer and privacy statement?
○ VENITI © Copyright 2015. The VICI VENOUS STENT® System is CE marked under the European Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) and commercially available in Europe. CAUTION: Investigational device. Limited by United States law to investigational use. VENITI is a trademark of VENITI, Inc. VICI VENOUS STENT is a registered trademark of VENITI, Inc. ©2015 VENITI, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Produced in the U.S.