Excellent designer skills. However, sometimes has difficulty with English.
How info F6 started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The web site is a landing page for the product named VaacArmy.
VaacArmy for YouTube is a Google Chrome Extension that allows users to engage with video ads via voice or type-face.
Vaac = Video Ad Audio Control
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Being able to control presentation of Video Ads in YouTube is very
Cool, who wouldn't like that? We, consumers of YouTube videos, have
been waiting for ages to have control over what ads we want to see and
if we want to see ads at all! VaacArmy for YouTube gives us this
control. The landing page needs to express this coolness and
fulfillment of a dream comes true – being able to control Video Ads
in YouTube -.
Think about: Kids watching YouTube videos and wanting to fly over
(skip) the Video Ad part of it.
I like the darker background with our logo. I would like our landing
page to show the instructional video, the download app and the cell
phone remote app all in one page. An about us page, contact page and
disruptive company so we are looking for something different but easy
to navigate. For future release we would need links to different
download pages for different browsers.
Elements to include in the landing page
The Landing page contains the following elements:
- images illustrating the “coolness and fulfillment” message of a dream comes true – being able to control Video Ads -
- text describing the product – provided above
- A note or icon telling the visitor that you need a microphone to control video ads via voice (good to have this)
- An Instructional Product Video (provided by us), film menu link to video
- A Terms and Conditions reference (or link) which goes to a separate page listing the text for Terms and Conditions).
- Contact Form
- VaacArmy for YouTube is a Google Chrome Extension, it gets installed from the Google web store , so the Landing Page needs to have a Get it form Chrome web store icon (here attached)
Please read the VaacArmy Webpage Proposal. doc attached here. It contains the entire explanation of what we want to be done.