Keep it simple. On the right
the eight bubbles (like http://www.pushhere.com/) one
representing the intro text and the other seven with every one of the
principles + social share buttons of that principle along with an invitation to
sign the promise.
Some attention the hashtag #newculture4colombia
Intro Text is as follows:
Culture is a strong part of our lives. It influences our views, values,
humor, hopes, loyalties, and our worries and fears.
In entrepreneurial societies, challenges
are regarded as opportunities (and not threats). In societies where entrepreneurship
is absent, business challenges are left to be taken care of by foreign
investors. On the other hand, within entrepreneurial cultures, people will find
inspiration in challenges. These will enable them to act and find ways to
exploit existing opportunities. An example of lack of entrepreneurial culture
in a given country is where the business community believes that government is
going to take charge of all their problems.
It's time to develop a new entrepreneurial
culture in Colombia. We hereby present the principles. We strongly believe that
these principles can help shape the entrepreneurial
spirit of 21st century Colombians.
Principles are as follows:
1. Place trust and loyalty first
2. Give before you take
3. Honor the mentor-apprentice tradition
4. Seek collaborative unity
5. Apply social norms over market norms
6. Favor wealth creation over wealth collection
7. Be an agent for positive change
Promise is as follows:
"I hereby promise:
1. To place trust and loyalty first
2. To give before I take
3. To honor the mentor-apprentice tradition
4. To seek collaborative unity
5. To apply social norms over market norms
6. To favor wealth creation over wealth collection
7. To be an agent for positive change"