This is for a WEBSITE not a mobile application.
Here is the site text:
So I'm thinking we'll have the follow sections. Just think of a landing page like this: https://cara-app.com/
1. We'll have the large header section that will have the main value proposition
2. We'll have the section just below that gives a more robust explanation of the application
3. We'll have a how it works section.
4. We'll have a feature section (that's not on the cara app, but it will be a bit like the section you see here under Premium Health: https://lifesum.com/)
5. We'll have a testimonial section
Here are more details for the sections above
1. The header section should have this text.
Recovery from autism starts with managing a child's biomedical treatments
Track diet, supplements, treatments, symptoms to discover the patterns that will improve your child's health
Spectometry's smart tracking system helps parents find the patterns between their child's biomedical treatment and symptoms to accelerate their recovery from autism.
How It Works
Scheduling Analysis Recommendations
Track your child's nutrition, Analyze the connection between your symptoms and triggers. Get actionable insights to help reduce your child's ATEC score
symptoms, stress, mood, medication
4. (you can just put some filler text underneath and make sure to create some images)
Gluten-Free, Keto, and other diet plans Supplement scheduling Symptom Tracking
Chelation scheduling and notifications Progress charts and graphs Pattern Recognitions and suggestions
5. This is very basic... just use some stock images so that we can see how it looks