Please find a draft of the content attached, open for other ideas/ suggestions. My attempt at the design is still pretty ugly, that's where you guys come in. =)
1) Header. Each section refers to one section of the vertical scroller.
2) Problem description on "slideshow" section (like found on many web pages, e.g. similar to main part of https://www.usps.com/); sign-up form on right-hand side
3) Logo and claim.
4) Details, one icon per claim (please find better images/icons than the placeholders I found)
5) Examples (similar slideshow as in (2))
6) Comparison table, last column can be filled out by the user. "Learn more" link has to be more prominent, somehow refer/link to the sign-up form at the top. Or solve the sign-up form completely different?
7) Who we are
8) Footer and Logo (dog). Either only the dog, or dog/footer will be always at the bottom of the physical screen, the rest of the text scrolls through under it.
Font: could be google web font; we also have an Adobe Typekit license, so that would be fine, too.
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: sans-serif;">The font in our logo is Museo 900. Maybe that could be reflected in other parts of the web page if it works. We're also open to other font selections.
Colors: design should convey that our tool is serious, easy, reliable, uncomplicated. Red to be avoided.
One primary color should be the same as the accent on the dog's nose in our logo which we could use in Either orange (#f08519) or light blue (#1CBDC7).
We need a responsive design, web page should render also on tablet/ mobile.