Very good designer and very accessible. Thank you!
She was extremely helpful during the whole process and catered to the needs of my company. I will definitely be working with her in the future. She was not only the best designer, but she also had the most innovative ideas, and helped in every step of the process.
- Samir S.
How pskirbe started their landing page design journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
I want to keep it within the basic framework of their current site, so try to stay within the same color palete and dimensions of the site, if at all possible. We won't penalize you for going in a different direction, but you'll have get points for following a similar direction.
Elements to include in the landing page
1. I want all 2,000 words of content.
2. I want it to look like a guide
3. There should be page anchors to navigate to the sections
4. Make it simple for users to find quick takeaways and answers to their immediate question, since they don't want to read all 2,000 words likely. The main focus of the design should be making it easy to digest this page. Allow for quick scanning. Bolded headers, highlights, large font call outs of excerpts....whatever works. And I think relevant illustrations of some sort will help break up the text.
5. Try to take recognizable elements of the existing site so we recognize that it is part of the website.
6. Add share buttons in an area of prominence.
7. Single page layout.