Justin Hamade needed a new infographic design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 47 designs submitted by 9 freelance designers.
X Factor Nutrition
The product is complex and the selling point is that the manufacturing
process is different from normal fish oil. There is an article here
that describes some of the differences
A easy way to start would be to take the diagram from this paper and
turn it into something nice
Diagram is attached
*Please see PDF attached with all the content & information you need!*
This infographic will be TWO-TONED:
1. POSITIVE TONE
- Description of our product (Fermented Cod Liver Oil)
- A list of benefits of the product.
- Recommendations for the product.
2. NEGATIVE TONE
- Summary of two modern methods of fish oil processing/manufactuing
(versus our natural, cold-pressed method).
- FEEL FOR POSITIVE TONE: Something natural 'farm to plate/consumer'
for the vitamin k2
- FEEL FOR NEGATIVE TONE: Something 'industrial' for the modern
processing methods of fish oil.
The concepts needed to understand why cold processed fish oil is
superior to modern heat methods is quite technical and may require
some time to read through some articles. Also it would be very
beneficial to read some blog posts like
Please contact me with any questions or clarifications. I have a lot
of this stuff in my head and there is a lot of information. I am
probably missing stuff and not giving very clear explanations for some
things as well.
We saved a spot for your infographic contest.