Rainmar is so easy to work with and tremendously talented. I received my completed design very rapidly. I highly recommend Rainmar!!
Thanks for all the good work!
- Olivier Darbonville
Olivier was awesome! Patient, detail-oriented, professional, prompt, communicative. Held my hand through the whole process. Worth every penny.
How allenp99 started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Story to tell in the infographic
We would like a visual representation of our Company creed bulleted below, which states who we are. I have included additional detail in parenthesis to aid the designers but the only wording we would like on the infographic is the creed below. Please use the descriptions for image choices only, but do not include the additional words.
• We Care (about our employees, our patients and their families)
• We are fearless (in pursuing innovative therapies for our patients)
• We are relentless (and passionate about making an impact for our patients. We will not stop until we can succeed in helping patients who have few or no options)
• We love what we do (and have FUN while working in high performing teams! Our culture is based on collaboration, transparency and achieving goals together. We work hard, play hard)
• We are complement (Complement is the part of the immune system which we target to control a broad array of complement-dependent autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. This last part of the creed is meant to portray that we are science driven at our core)
Data to include in the infographic
No data, imagery and the creed only.
Elements to include in the infographic
We would like to see a few different options for the infographic which includes one or more of the following components:
• Kentucky Derby (Our company is rooted in Kentucky, therefore the Derby plays a big role in who we are)
• Science /biology
• Human body/immune system
Please ensure the only words are the creed “we are…” but none of the additional detail. Please title the infographic “The Apellis Creed”