I need a flagship banner design that will communicate the concept described above that can be used on the website and the cover page of presentations.
A specific style is not decided and I am open to three options; icon, vector, high tech graphic. Attached are images that provide examples of these three styles.
The primary brand message that will accompany the image is: 'we make life easier for everyone in high density living'.
Dimensions of the graphic should be at least 1800x600px (or 3:1 ratio).
The dominant idea is we have a diverse range of user types (people), getting things done using interactive workflows.
The concept is global, sophisticated, simple to use, positive and dependable.
Some components to consider:
1. Highly connected community of diverse user types collaborating on a service supply chain.
(see Service Network definition at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_network)
2. Structured Workflows - interactive, multiple decision paths, two-way communication
3. Real-time management - live view of work activity and incidents at buildings
4. Multiple Building types & sizes:
High Rise Towers 12 + levels
Mid Rise Buildings 4 - 12 levels
Low Rise Apartment Blocks 2 - 4 levels
Gated Communities 1 - 3 levels
Industrial Estates 1 - 2 levels
- Some developments include mixed use environments with apartments, offices and retail eg shops/cafe, in one building or estate.
- Consider 'community and lifestyle' as well as the labour and administration required in looking after people and buildings.
- Facilities in large developments can include swimming pool/car park/tennis court/gym/roof top bbq etc