I am developing an online training program at the English Pronunciation Lab (http://www.englishpronunciationcourse.com) called Pronunciation Mastery.
Since my branding is all around the LAB concept, I would like an illustration of a good-looking female scientist (waist up - not full body) that resembles me (but probably looks better - ha!) holding a beaker with bubbles coming out the top. The bubbles should each have one of the phonetic symbols from my logo.
I found a stock image that is quite similar to what I'd like. I've attached it here along with the cover design for the course book I'm developing so you can see how it will be used.
I would like the illustration to be different from this one in the following ways:
1. 3 bubbles coming out of the beaker
2. each bubble to include one of the symbols in the English Pronunciation Lab logo
3. Brown eyes
4. Bob hair cut (see my photo)
5. Scientist looking at the bubbles coming out of the beaker (not straight at us) with a big smile
6. Stick to all my brand colors
I'm open when it comes to the background of the image. I kind of like it with the lab stuff in back, but I'm more concerned about the image itself.
Please do check the attached image and cover to see what I'm talking about! :-)
Looking forward to your designs!!