Googlecat obviously knew from the beginning what I wanted - as she came up with a great concept and design on her first submission. It required only small tweeks on my end which she made promptly and efficiently. I would definitely use her again. Thanks Googlecat!
How Rich46 started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am part of a Nature Conservancy and am building a wild flower tutorial. The wildflower tutorial is a tool for members to learn the names of wildflowers on our Conservancies.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want an existing wildflower tutorial to look more nature-earthy like.
Here is a link to the prototype of the wildflower tutorial: http://richgilman.com/
- the tutorial needs a natural-earthy color/style scheme.
- Make it look more whimsical.
- the "scoreboard" is too industrial looking,
- the nav buttons need a makeover, color and maybe style/shape
- the "proficiency" box could use another shape....flower pot???
- I would like art work to be done in flash or illustrator (vector)
If you provide the artwork I will incorporate it into the flash file.