We are not looking for highly detailed drawings. Please take a look at the attached files. Also, please submit all art files individually as well as consolidated. Thanks!
1. All leadwire drawings need to be updated to show various lengths of leadwires (two attachments detail the leadwires). Currently, most of the leadwire drawings show the wires as all one length.
In addition we need a drawing of:
2. Leadwires with electrode clips separate (not installed).
3. Leadwires with electrode clips installed.
4. The wall mount kit with all of its pieces: 2x screws, plastic anchors, double-sized tape, plastic wall mount (with accurate representation on the wall mount - up arrow, connector tab detail).
5. The Wall Mount "installed" but split out into viewable elements with spaces between each element. (At a ~45 degree angle from the wall.)
6. The Power Adapter without the word "Charger" in the drawing.
7. The Charging Cradle being attached to the Wall Mount (with updated Wall Mount detail.)
8. The 12-Lead Device with Leadwires in a Wall-Mounted Charging Cradle with leadwires hanging down from the Device.
9. The 12-Lead Device with Leadwires upside down in a desk-based Charging Cradle with leadwires coming up and over the Charging Cradle.