We have a website that just needs some graphics and illustration. See the Home page and Tour page, and create graphics where the place holders are.
List of images:
1 Main image on home page: 980x450
3 feature images on home page: 276x110
5 feature images on "Tour" page: 275x240
Values the illustrations should communicate are modern, complex, and luxurious.
Update: For the 5 images on the tour page, you can actually make those larger if you prefer. Up to about 430x430px. They don't have to be square. They can be any size or shape, as long as they are all the same size.
We know that our topic can be pretty boring, and we are trying to balance a fine line between artistic flare, and professionalism.
Some sites we like:
http://www.dyson.com/ These look like photographs, but they are actually CAD renderings that show the internal components of the products. It communicates to the customer all of the value that they get when they buy a Dyson, and it's beautiful in it's own way.
We focus heavily on network monitoring and proactive maintenance, so maybe the main image should include graphics that represent network monitoring, or a NOC. Google image "network monitoring tools" to get an idea. Another idea we got could be incorporate the monitoring into the background image... Google image search "augmented reality" to get some ideas. This is only a suggestion... we are excited to see other ideas too.
We've come up with some creative ideas for some of the illustrations on the Tour page. These are just suggestions.
1. Simple pricing: show a complex math formula, and cross it out.
2. Proactive IT Support: IT diagram showing an upgrade path for servers.
3. Unlimited Support: Incorporate the infinity symbol.
4. Unbiased Recommendations: Show an envelope with money, and use the circle with a line through it, like the no smoking sign.
5. Hard drive with synchronization arrows, and a compliance document.