They always immediately "get it" when it comes to design ideas and work very fast
The project was as usual good
How Lisa.Eckhardt started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a freelance consultant who helps people to get ready for there Job interview. I fokus JUST on the interview not on the application documents.
I coach people to help them to get their dream Job / any Job they are looking for. Therefor I fokus on the following aspects:
- Business etiquette
- strengthen / weaken Analysis
- Presentation of the CV (sample interviews)
- Dates and Facts about the new Company
I offer two packages:
1. Skype Coaching: Preparation Call via Skype
2. Cappuccino Coaching: Face2Face Coaching in a random coffee Location
My target Group are young people from 18 to 30. Means my customers are just out of school or finished there University.
USP of my company (http://www.dein-vorstellungsgespräch.de) is that its not just preparation for the Job interview, its also fun. I am a serious Business person but I want to transfer that getting prepared for a Job interview can be also fun. Its nothing wich is bourgeois or boring.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want to integrate a storyboard / slider in the header of the website (http://www.dein-vorstellungsgespraech.de). It shall contain 4 to 5 pics which demonstrate the following story:
- A young person gets an invitation for a Job interview
- The person is afraid of the interview because he doesnt know what to say... is afraid to say something wrong (He really feels sick and weak)
- The person is looking for some help and get the hint / Google (whatever...) to check out "http://www.dein-Vorstellungsgespräch.de"
- I (female, 30years old, Long blond hair) coach the person (the best is to display both ways ... via skype and also Face2Face (Cappuccino-Coaching). Because of this coaching the person gained strenght and he does not feel weak anymore.
- The person succeeds in the Job interview and is very happy to get the new Job
In summary the key story is that I (my coaching) enables the teenager to succeed.
The caracter shall be interesting. woman or men. Something everybody from 18 to 30 can identify with.
In general I am very open to all interesting ideas for the header. The Story must just transport the kinda desperate situation just before the job interview and the easement the coaching brings. And it shall also transport that coaching is a cool/easy/fun time (I am still wearing some kind of Business suit ;) ).
The drawing can be comic style or more detailed, I am open for all styles.
Even better than single pictures would be a short easy animation (z.B. GIF). I am not sure if its possible.